Hello hello,
This week was a great
week! We had some miracles! And we have
had some interesting
times! So I am aware that my letters are
all study,
but I think that it is
safe to say that email times are the best time to recap, and the best
studies!
Anyway, this past week
has been a little rough. We got news
this week that we were going to
have to move back a baptismal date. That is not
news that we wanted to
get, and of course, I let it get to me. All the negative things just hit
me, and I was super sad about it all. Anyway, we set up the lesson later,
and found out that she had been living the commandment for at least
a month. It was such a faith
builder. She is so prepared for the
gospel, and she is willing to do anything that
she needs to. I just love her, and am so happy for her!
We had Thanksgiving this
week! It was good. I tried to take a
nap, but failed! We went and ate with a family, and then went
to the recent converts. Then we had coordination. Yah! The ward mission leader doesn't
rest! He is amazing! Hermana Larson got
sick, and has been pretty sick
since. So we did a Skype lesson, and did what we call phone
tracking. We worked when she could, but
then we realized that she needed
to stop and get better, so slow and steady.
I love you all a ton!
Hermana Gamett
Happy Birthday, Liam, Madi, Autumn, and Dallin!!!
Congratulations on your baptism, Hazel!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment