Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Week 15 - October 6, 2014 - Owensboro, Kentucky

     Conference was amazing!!!  I am pretty sure that all of the General Authorities got together and thought, " Wow!  What does Hermana Gamett need?" and then they focused just on me.  I learned so much and gained so much from the conference.  I am soooo glad that I got to hear it.  

    So, because of a series of events, we had to translate one of the sessions of conference.  And when I say we, I mean that I prayed and Hermana Porter translated.  It was crazy, but she did so good.  I can't imagine the thoughts going through her head as she translated for Prophets and Apostles of the Lord.
 
    It was great!   All of my questions got answered and I can see so much more that I need to do and the things that I need to improve on.  Basically, it ROCKS!!!
 
    Everything is going great here in Kentucky and I feel so blessed to be here.  I hope that we can find those who are ready, and that I can apply all of the new material that I learned in conference as I attempt to get better. 
 
Love,
Hermana Gamett

No comments:

Post a Comment