Well, I got the call Saturday that I was leaving an area that I love so very, very much! It was a little rough to leave. Some tears were shed, but I was headed out! I ended up here in Evansville Indiana, and I love it. It has been really great! Hermana Little really knew how to take over the area, and I really have been a little lost on everything. I didn't know why I was so relaxed in the beginning, but then it hit me- she knew what to do here. There are amazing people here, and it is a huge area! It has been quite a joy! We had a baptism here on Sunday for a member who speaks Spanish. It has been really cool to see the support from the ward!
We also have some more really intense news. IPADS!!! Yes, we have them, finally. They are the excitment of every missionary in the Kentucky, Lousiville mission. They are really cool. We were thoroughly trained on what to do and what not to do. It has been really cool. The church has things set up pretty well. We can use the mormon messages or videos in a lesson. When we teach about President Monson- they can watch him speak. If we want to give them the Gospel Principles manual and the Bible along with the Book of Mormon- they don't have to wait- we can help them download it right then and there. The pamphlets are now equipped with pictures that move- called videos! (I think this is only for English) It is pretty cool! No DVD player? That's ok. We have it here. Anyway, it has been really cool to have it. They are really going to help hasten the work. It has been really amazing! They will do so much for us.
Love ya,
Hermana Gamett
Happy Birthday, Grandma and Lucy!!!
Happy Birthday, Grandma and Lucy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment