Saturday, June 13, 2015

Week 49 - June 8, 2015 - Evansville, Indiana

Hey!  So life is good here in Evansville.  There are so many amazing people here.  We have enjoyed this fine week, and are enjoying this fine P-day! 
I have some lovely words of wisdom this fine week.  We were talking with a member of the ward, and somehow he shared with us something that really stuck with me.  He said that so often people ask us are we the glass-half-empty or half-full kind of person?  He told us that is such a silly question because the way he sees it, the glass is just an inefficient glass.  That really caught my attention.  Am I too focused on who I am or who I am not, that I am missing reaching my full potential?  Are my thoughts focused on what I have done wrong or what I have done right so much that I miss what I could be doing to get better?  Those are my words of wisdom this fine week.
 
It was a good lesson to learn.
 
This week has been great as we have started using our Ipads.  They are going to keep me organized, and they are going to make us so much more efficient.  We showed videos to people from them, and there are some really amazing pamphlet apps that they have.  It has been really cool to go through them all.  The only struggle that we have, is that we don't know if we should put videos in Spanish and English.  We will experiment, though.  It has been really cool so far!  We only are on the first phase, too.  We will see what this next phase brings as we prepare everything else.  Before you know it, we will be on facebook, and friends with all the amazing people that we have met!  Life is good, and missionary work is going well.  Love you all a ton,
 
Hermana Gamett

Happy Birthday, Grandma and Teague!!!

CURRENT ADDRESS:
3240 East Tamarack Court #607
Evansville, IN 47715

No comments:

Post a Comment