We study Spanish for about 3 hours a day. We have personal study, and we teach an investigator. It is really great. There is a scripture that says, "Seek not to declare my words, but seek first to obtain them. Then at the very hour you need them you will know what to say." So we learn the language, (but our lesson plans are usually not in Spanish). We seek first to learn the gospel, and then we teach in Spanish. I guess that it is a testament to me that its the Lord's way for a reason. It really is great. Both of us are getting better at Spanish. It is actually kind of fun to teach. We are doing pretty well. We plan lessons, of course, but we go in and just talk to him because it is going so well. My scripture study is also going really well. I finally feel like I am getting the hang of it. But, don`t let that make you think that it will last! I am sure that I will start getting frustrated all over again, soon!
My companion and I get up at 5:30 and go running, and then we play volleyball as a district. Our district is pretty great. We are like one big happy family.
I have to say that I remembered Dad`s birthday. I remembered last Thursday right after I wrote. Yes, I am sooo on top of things. I hope that he had a wonderful birthday. I really had better go now. I miss you all a ton, but am happy to be here.
Love you so much,
Hermana Gamett
Hermana Gamett
Mexico City
District 10
Hermana Gamett in front of CCM sign
Companions- Hermana Butts and Hermana Gamett
Beautiful trees
(I am a Gamett hard core because I take lots of pictures of birds and plants)
Trip to the Mexico City Temple
Trip to the Mexico City Temple
Mexico City Temple
Angel Moroni with the Golden Plates
Mexico City Temple
Temple Visitor's Center
Temple Visitor's Center

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment