Sunday, February 1, 2015

Week 30 - January 26, 2015 - Louisville, Kentucky

So, this week has been an all right week.  I am learning things left and right.  Humility.  Study Habits. Setting good goals. Exchanges.  Busy time here in Kentucky.
 
It really has been so so good.  We seem to have good weeks and bad weeks all in one.  This week, I got to go on an exchange with my mother in the mission.  That was really good.  It was a little different, because I do things differently than she did, but it really was good.  I am always nervous because their Spanish is so much better than mine, but...hey, all is well.  I learned a lot.  I am learning everyday. 
 
We also were on our way to the post office this morning and passed Mr. KFC.  That was fun to pass.  I sent some pictures to Lafe. It has been so good.  I hope that all is well there at home.
 
 
 Love you all a ton,
Hermana Gamett  
 
Hermana Gamett
 
Hermana Gamett
 
Kentucky Fried Chicken Headquarters
(Lafe keeps asking her to get the recipe for him)
 
Kentucky Fried Chicken Headquarters
 
Birthday Celebration for Hermana Gamett and Hermana Wildbur
(Sent to us from the mission office)
 
Birthday Celebration for Hermana Gamett and Hermana Wildbur
(Sent to us from the mission office)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment