This week was a good week. It
is so good to meet with people, and learn from them every day. I have
been studying a lot this week, not on purpose necessarily, about revelation,
the Holy Ghost, Repentance, the Atonement, and our Agency.
It just seems like Heavenly Father
is trying to tell me something this week. Anyway, as I have been studying,
I have been learning a lot. It has been an intense study week, and that is the
way that I like it - learning more and more everyday.
We also rode our bikes a ton this
week. It has been so great. We just ride all over, and it has been
warm on our bike days.
Ronly had a birthday this
week. He is getting so old.
There is this amazing girl
here. Her name is Keryn, and I just love her so so much. Her family
is just the sweetest. She reminds me of all the young women back at home,
and how much I love and miss them all. Anyway, we talked to her this
week. Although,I am supposed to go and make others feel good, she always
makes me feel good. I guess that is one of the great things about the
gospel- it just makes everyone feel great!
There was a Charla- a Spanish
Fireside- this week. It was so good to go to that. There are so
many strong people in the church.
Anyway- a good week!
Don't judge my sleeping picture.
Riding bikes is rough sometimes. I was working hard!
Anyway, sorry for the lame email,
but hopefully all is well there, and you all have a good week!
Go Kali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Hermana Gamett
No comments:
Post a Comment