This week has been good, and quite honestly, my weeks are starting to blur together! Was it this week or last week that we had that crazy rain storm! Was it this week or last week or maybe the week before that I realized that! Did I learn that lesson this transfer or last transfer? O my goodness! This transfer is over all ready!
Yep! You heard me. I am at the end of this transfer now, too. We are starting transfer 8 out here in my mission. I honestly don't know where the time has all gone.
So this week, (sorry if it was last week) we had another rain storm- not the fire one, but another one. It is becoming quite frequent to receive alerts for flooding. Yes. I was out in the flood one day. That was great! We hurried home when we got the text, but we were already pretty nice and wet. I could wring ( don't know how to spell that) my skirt out. I have a really horrible picture, but... yeah. I am pretty sure that the sidewalks had enough water running down them as to go swimming. It is becoming spring here. EVERYTHING is turning back into that Kentucky green that I saw when I first arrived. The trees have more flowers than the ground does. They may even have more flowers than leaves! IT is really beautiful. I had no idea!
One of the recent converts here spoke at a Charla (Spanish Fireside) last night. I had no idea how much he really knew, or how strong his testimony really was. It was really cool to see!
So, my week has consisted of some really amazing things - Rain, Flowers, Great People, Testimonies, Stake Conference (which was amazing!). We are having a great week and can't wait to see what the next week brings. But quite honestly, it will probably go just way too fast! I had no idea what my trainer meant when she said it flies. It was going pretty slowly for me back then, but now I have a little better understanding. I don't have any idea where all the time has gone. It really has been crazy! I guess the best thing that I can say is make every minute of it count!
Love,
Hermana Gamett
Happy Birthday, Jessie, Devin, and Braxton!!
The GE fire
Soaked after walking through the flooding
Easter
CURRENT ADDRESS:
Hermana Heather Gamett
2308 Hikes Lane Apt. G-52
Louisville, KY 40218
2308 Hikes Lane Apt. G-52
Louisville, KY 40218
No comments:
Post a Comment