Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Week 37 - March 16, 2015 - Louisville, Kentucky

This week has been good and bad.  I have really learned that the only person that you should be trying to please is the Lord.  I also learned that sometimes for Him to help you understand that, you have to go through a lot.  But once you start accounting to the Lord, things start going a whole lot better, and you feel a whole lot better. 
 
So, this week started out rocky, but it got better and better.  I learned a lot of things that I needed to do, and some things that will help me out for life.  We have been doing a lot of walking and talking with people this week.  It is actually quite fun.  We were walking in the rain, and this really nice lady pulled up to give us a ride.  We weren't able to go, but she tried to give us cash, and ended up giving us her umbrella.  She was super sweet!  There are some amazing people in this world!  I am excited to see what this week brings, and I hope that all goes well for you at home.  Thank you so so so so so so much for the package.  I really needed it, and especially the letters.  Thanks for all of your help and support, and I hope that you all have a great week.
 
Love ya,
Hermana Gamett   
 
   Good luck with everything everyone.  Have a great week!


CURRENT ADDRESS:
Hermana Heather Gamett
2308 Hikes Lane Apt. G-52
Louisville, KY 40218

 

No comments:

Post a Comment