Saturday, July 25, 2015

Week 53 - July 6, 2015 - Evansville, Indiana


Well, this will probably be short, but hopefully it is good.

This week was a good week.  I got to see a lot of Indiana.  We met a guy at an appartment complex, and he closed the door after we said hello.  I waited at the door-I didn't think it was too rude- but he didn't open it, so we left.  As we were driving away, he came out and apologized. He told us that he lived in a neighboring city and that we could come visit.  Well, we headed out there and drove through some beautiful areas - corn and fields all around.  Tractors were on the road.  I felt right at home.  Anyway, after our GPS took us on an adventure, we finally were able to get the address to where he worked, which was a dairy farm.  That was really cool.  We were able to talk to him, and he will be in Evansville for another lesson this week. 
 
We also taught some other lessons.  One of the investigators here is taking pictures of the Book of Mormon scriptures and putting it on facebook.  He rocks!  How many of us members do that one?
 
I love being a missionary.  It is really great!  I have learned a lot this week, and look forward to the week to come.  All the weeks are squishing together, and things are just everywhere.  I have lost track of time, so sorry if the emails are not super great!  I love you all a ton.

OH!  And Lafe, we killed a bug this week the size of a kitten.  It actually made me feel badly when we were killing it because it was so big.  We killed it for a member!  Anyway, have a great week!
 
Chopped it off!  Couldn't take the heat.  Chopped off about 10 inches, and it still goes into a ponytail.
 
CURRENT ADDRESS:
3240 East Tamarack Court #607
Evansville, IN 47715
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment