Saturday, July 25, 2015

Week 55 - July 20, 2015 - Evansville, Indiana


Hello! Hello!

Well, I know that I have really been slacking on sending good emails lately.  Life get's going.  I get distracted!  I forget if I told you or not, and then I remember too late that I should tell you.  Anyway, this week has been a good week.  We have enjoyed it!  It did get really hot this week.  Our  car said 106, but thanks to humidity, and lots of water, the Lord saved me from getting sick!  --Which was good. 

So these last few weeks, we have been having a great time.  My companion was asked if she was married, and she said yes- on accident.  It was super funny.  We also have been told some interesting things from people.  We saw some other great miracles as well. 

I have to go, but I have learned on my mission- that it was not at all what I expected.  I thought that I would be doing one thing, but the Lord has asked me to do another.  He knows what is best, and when we follow Him, he helps us the most.  Well.... 49 seconds left.  I love you all so, so much!

Love Hermana Gamett

Happy Birthday, Logan!
 
CURRENT ADDRESS:
3240 East Tamarack Court #607
Evansville, IN 47715
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment