Dear Everyone,
I hope that you have all had a wonderful week! I hope that you were able to see lots of miracles! This week was crazy. We had so much going on this fabulous week. It was an amazing week!
One of the most amazing things this week was an exchange with Hermana Magalei. I have missed her so much, and have just needed to talk to her. We got together, and reminisced in the old times. It felt so good to be around her. She builds people up so much, and she is so honest with me. We nicely enjoyed lessons, and companion study, and spiritual conversation. We also enjoyed eating chocolate molten cake just like back in the day! I have missed her so much, so naturally we just talked forever. It was amazing! It helped remind me of who I am and my purpose and made me think of the things that I must strive to do better. It was great!
So, off of that, we had an amazing zone conference the next Friday! I had so many questions answered and I realized a lot!
So, the great things all lead up to an amazing day on Sunday. On Sunday, we headed to church. There were so many people there! We counted at least 24 people who were Hispanic or in Hispanic families. We saw a ton of amazing people! We ran out of headphones! The amazing thing is that they all came for a baptism that night. The word got out, and everyone from everywhere came. That is what I love so much about the people that I serve with. They do amazing things! They are amazing support. So, we had a Spanish Baptism. We, basically, had to invent some of it, seeing as how it would be in Spanish, but the ward speaks English, the investigator's mom speaks Spanish, and many people there would be speaking Spanish. So, basically, there were some interesting things going on. Spanglished the baptism! The ordinance happened, and they felt good so it all went well. We had tres leches and tortas there. It was great! All went well.
I wish that I had more time to write everything this week, but I don't. Oh! And other news, we waited all day Saturday to see what was going to happen to our area. Something needed to change and I wasn't sure what was going to happen. We waited all day. I was stressed out. I found out that I will be staying here, but at 9:20 we got a call informing us that we will be in a trio. We are excited for that! It is something new, but I get to stay in an area that I love so much! I am super excited!
Anyway, that was my amazing week in a nutshell. Thank you so much for the great packages. We loved them and still used them to celebrate Halloween late! I love you all a ton!
Love,
Hermana Gamett
Happy Birthday, Hazel!
No comments:
Post a Comment