Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Week 63 - September 14, 2015 - Evansville, Indiana





I hope that everything is going well for you all.  This week has been full of good and bad, and as usual, I can't remember what happened this week versus last week.  However, I do know that I have changed a lot since the beginning of my mission.  That is certainly something that has been made evident this past week.


Hermana Bown and I are doing so many different things in this area.  We are trying new things and seeing success.  It has been so much fun.  We have cried both tears of joy and tears of sorrow this week, but we truly do love being missionaries.  There are so many amazing things that we get to experience.  I am so very thankful for those things - for every opportunity I have had on my mission.  Each one has helped me grow. Each one has changed my life. This week I got a taste of that.  A better understanding of the "whys".   And a better understanding of the reasons why everything happens.  It was really amazing.

This week we has an amazing district meeting on prayer, and bearing testimony( which I don't do very well in English).  It was so good and the perfect addition to the district meeting that we had before, and the training that we had on teaching doctrine ( dad, you would have loved that one). I have really tried to apply it, and have seen a huge
difference. 

So, as far as the lovely week went, we have done a lot. We have been down in Sebree, Kentucky and Henderson.  We drove the lovely roads of Newburgh, which I haven't done in a while.  We knocked, and taught, and saw miracles.  We went to 2 sacrament meetings, and had a lesson and studies at the church.  Ward breakfast.  Early mornings.  Studies at the library.  Old fashioned Dairy Queen.  Coordination. Shirley the cat.  More lessons.  Meet new people.  More knocking.  Studies.  No time to write everything.  Early morning work outs to Mormon messages. Piano.  Life.  More visits.  Long week short, it was a long week.  It was great, though.  I am so grateful for this opportunity, and I hope I
can use it to the best of my ability.   

Congratulations. Selena!!!!!!  I wish ya the best!!!

Love ya,
Hermana Gamett

 CURRENT ADDRESS:
3240 East Tamarack Court #607
Evansville, IN 47715

No comments:

Post a Comment