Thursday, November 5, 2015

Week 65 - September 28, 2015 - Evansville, Indiana



Dear Family,

I love ya all a ton.  So, today marks the first day of a new transfer.  Hermana Bown and I are staying together, and I am ready for this exciting transfer!  As for the last transfer, we have seen so many miracles.  This past week, we had a church tour where the spirit just radiated the entire time.  I have never (that I can remember) had a lesson where the spirit literally stayed there for so long.  It was an amazing experience.  So much is happening.  We have English class, and lessons, and amazing experiences.  We also watched the women's conference this week, which was amazing.  

This week we have had some fun experiences. We went to Sebree, the miracle land.  We stopped and knocked on a door, and immediately they let us in.  We had an incredible lesson one.  The guy was so so interested, and said that he had been looking for a church.  He was amazing.  He said that he would read it, and check it out.  Sadly, he lives in Louisiana.  Good thing this is a world wide church.  That is just a few of our miracles.  The members are really starting to get used to us, and they are amazing!  I love my mission, and it has
changed me. 

Happy Birthday, Uncle Fred and Aunt Ashley!

   I love y'all , 
Hermana Gamett

CURRENT ADDRESS:
3240 East Tamarack Court #607
Evansville, IN 47715













No comments:

Post a Comment