Hey family!
This week was amazing. We saw so many miracles. I also had my last zone conference.
So, first off, Monday was fine. We had a lovely day. Then, Tuesday, we arose and shone early so that we would be able to get to New Albany by 9:30 their time - 8:30 ours. So, off we went. Drove. The GPS took us an odd way in the beginning. Hermana Bown had to remind me not to yell at it in Spanish because it wasn't mine!
Anyway, we got there and they installed Tiwi. You can google it. Fun times! Basically, all that it does is track us and it informs me when I speed. Yay!
At zone conference, we learned about that, and had some other trainings. Then, those who would go home in the next two transfers, bore their testimonies. Well, yep....that was me. They made me go last. That was a really hard thing to do. I go home with some pretty amazing missionaries, I must say! I am honored to serve with them.
Further into the week, we were just going, going, going. Lesson, drive, lesson, drive! Maybe eat, usually somewhere we went, fed us. It was amazing. On Friday night, we had English class. Fun times! We had 6 people there, which was great! Afterwards, we watched, "Because He Loves", and the room just filled with the spirit! It was amazing! A member suggested a church tour, and that was an answer to so many prayers. We had been searching for a way to help one person, in particular, feel the spirit, and could not figure it out. Good thing God is smarter than we are because He made it work! They came back on Sunday for the Charla (fireside). Many miracles!
Saturday, we helped the ward out at the zoo. We planted bulbs for the spring. That was so great! Maggie came and helped, too. It was so much fun. We absolutely love it! She is amazing!!! Sunday, we enjoyed church, and the Charla. I got to see Hermana Magalei, and she has no idea how much that meant to me or how much she has changed my life.
Basically, that is my life. That is how it all happened this week. I am out of time, but I love you all!
Love,
Hermana Gamett
CURRENT ADDRESS
3240 East Tamarack Court #607
Evansville, Indiana 47715
No comments:
Post a Comment