Don't judge me in the zoo pictures! I had a migraine that morning, and couldn't see to do my makeup.
Dear family,
This week was a great week. The leaves are changing, and everything is going well. Our schedule has been amazing! We are so busy. We are constantly going, and things are constantly happening. There are so many amazing people here that change my life.
This week we got to be with 7 different families, and I have learned from every one of their examples. We were literally going from lesson to lesson, with not much time in between. It has been amazing to feel that productive. It has been what I love in missionary work! We had English class this week, too, and so many people came. Sister Salorio, an amazing member in the ward, came, too. She really knows what she is doing. 7 people came to English class. Things are looking up.
Maggie came to church, too. It was incredible. The few young women that we had just swarmed her, and took her in. I felt like a proud parent! They just took care of her. They just welcome so many people. I really love this ward. I am so blessed to serve around them.
This week we all dressed in pink for district meeting. It is the most girly that I have felt in a really long time!
So, Great studies! Great people! Super amazing day at church! Amazing week!
I love you all a ton!
Hermana Gamett
Happy Birthday, Layne and Grace!
No comments:
Post a Comment